Allow myself to introduce...myself.
Kyle Bergman, Drexel University Senior Midfielder (See action shot below).
If you were wondering...yes, the hair is real.
This off-season is all about redemption. Being named to the All-CAA is nice, but it doesn't mean diddly when your team doesn't reach the post-season. That's why my attitude this summer is all about getting better. Actually, that's always my attitude.
Speaking of getting better, here's what I did today to improve:
7:45am - Vinyasa Yoga
10:00am - Beast Mode lifting session with Ryan O'Donnell
- Continous Warm Up (High Knees, Butt Kickers, Lunges etc.)
- Plyo Lateral Jumps 2 x 1:00
- 17's x 2 (25 yd sprint up and down 17 times)
- 17's shuttle x 2 (5 yd shuttle back and forth 17 times)
- Hang Clean & Jerk 3 x 4
- Incline Dumbbell Bench 3x12x10x8
- Bulgarian Deadlift 3 x 10
- Dumbbell Lunges 3 x 12
- Inverted Bar Row 3 x10
- Med Ball Sit Up & Throw 2 x 12
- Med Ball Side Throw 2 x 12
7:00pm - Summer League Game @ Columbia University.
Check back weekly for workouts, lacrosse tips, and the occasional lady advice.
Stay Conditioned and Strong My Friends,